Madness E Collab: 5 Madness E Collab: 5

That Goofy scream was so perfectly placed. Tears...Tears...

Underpunch. Underpunch.

Dope. R.I.P. left ear though.

kehny responds:

I... should really test theese shorts with headphones before releasing them. Sorry!

Spoilers Ahead: Star Wars The Force A'Money Spoilers Ahead: Star Wars The Force A'Money

I know the voice was supposed to be funny but the entire tone of it just felt extremely contrived and forced.

Soopar Marea Braus Soopar Marea Braus

Oh dear... It's funny as a parody in the respect that it's so poor. Not a bad attempt at making a video game but I wouldn't say it's good.

DaNolsterr - The Song DaNolsterr - The Song

What goes through your head when you're "yelling"? If you look up the word fremdscham you'll understand how I feel.

YaboiMatoi - Ground Crunch YaboiMatoi - Ground Crunch

Listen man this is really not that bad. But the mix needs some major work. My advice is to not be so critical. It sounds like you focus on all the small details of one part of the mix instead of the whole the entire time. If you're looking to be good and it's your dream take some criticism: The drums are flat, less distortion is more, the audio is clipping due to excessive treble. You have the right ideas in the wrong application. Composition was solid as hell though. Keep at it.

YaboiMatoi responds:

Thanks a lot for the constructive criticism.
I appreciate it a lot!
I'll keep the things in mind that you mentioned. Since this was my first attempt on seriously mixing distorted guitars I'll try to use it as a template to right my wrongs, when I'm done with the second run.
Thanks for pointing those things out.
Will keep them in mind.
Thanks a lot once again!

Star Dragons Star Dragons

I love the progression of this piece. Especially love the mix. Really tight and not over produced.

Deity Deity

Love it. Reminds me of Dark Souls and space combined. Awesome work.

Crow to Carriongod Crow to Carriongod

I love the style of the bird on the right. Reminds me very much of The Dark Crystal. Excellent sense of character, well done.