DaNolsterr - The Song DaNolsterr - The Song

What goes through your head when you're "yelling"? If you look up the word fremdscham you'll understand how I feel.

YaboiMatoi - Ground Crunch YaboiMatoi - Ground Crunch

Listen man this is really not that bad. But the mix needs some major work. My advice is to not be so critical. It sounds like you focus on all the small details of one part of the mix instead of the whole the entire time. If you're looking to be good and it's your dream take some criticism: The drums are flat, less distortion is more, the audio is clipping due to excessive treble. You have the right ideas in the wrong application. Composition was solid as hell though. Keep at it.

YaboiMatoi responds:

Thanks a lot for the constructive criticism.
I appreciate it a lot!
I'll keep the things in mind that you mentioned. Since this was my first attempt on seriously mixing distorted guitars I'll try to use it as a template to right my wrongs, when I'm done with the second run.
Thanks for pointing those things out.
Will keep them in mind.
Thanks a lot once again!

Star Dragons Star Dragons

I love the progression of this piece. Especially love the mix. Really tight and not over produced.

Horgue - Herp Derp Horgue - Herp Derp

Someone likes core music. Love the vocals man.

L-55 - Revenge of Mighty Evil L-55 - Revenge of Mighty Evil

Record it with real guitars and it'll be choice.

End of Civilisation End of Civilisation

No stars for being inspired by Nickelback. All jokes aside, not bad really. Love the quivering guitar and the melody you played with it. Drums gotta be COMPRESSED MAN!!! Really gotta juice the volume and do some mixing. The cuts you made to the song feel really bad and in some parts its completely out of time. Develop on a few points and you can make some interesting music that I'm sure people would like to use.

When I Return When I Return

Half a star for courage enough to post this. Vocals are wretched, out of time, out of key, did you record with a trash can lid? I don't think you should sing on your tracks if you're going to post more. The drums are incredibly low in the mix and the progression of the chords is repetitive. Potential, though seriously deep, is there. Try again.

Hacienda Hacienda

I'm scouting you. NG deserves to hear more from you.

Godvine Godvine

Your voice is really interesting. At first you sounded like Devin Townsend imitating DIO, which was really cool. Then you reminded me of something I'd hear from Dream Evil. Sounds cool.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Crazy comparisons!! Icons. Fucking flattered! Not trying to sound like anyone, Just me. :) Glad you dig it!

classical vs hip-hop by Brotha classical vs hip-hop by Brotha

Dude this is fantastic but it's sooooo quiet. I'd LOVE to tighten this up a bit and juice the volume. Dope tune to skate to.